The Marketing Leadership Group has over twenty five years of experience in strategic brand development, distribution including: retail food, food service, beverages (hot, cold and alcoholic), software, fund raising, Internet/e-commerce, snack food, pet food, ethnic products, communications, product commercialization, advertising/media, and high tech.
The Marketing Leadership Group is poised to take your business to the next level by focusing on a number of key areas. These areas included the following:
- Problem and Opportunity Assessment – clearly defining the opportunity or the obstacles and then developing an action plan.
- User Profiling – Deeply understanding user wants and needs and then leveraging that insight into meaningful brand positioning.
- Strategic Marketing and Branding – Optimizing all traditional and digital touch points to drive long-term market share and sustained profits.
- Strategic Planning – Developing strategic plans that reflect the best utilization of a company’s internal and external infrastructure.
- Benchmarking - developing optimal benchmarks that address brand and corporate goals collectively.
- Leadership – Provide clear roadmaps for C-level executives that allows them to make informed decisions.
- Embrace and Leverage Technology – Leverage the ever changing world of technology to enhance brand development and early adoption.
- ROI Focus – Instill a profit mindset for all marketing activities developed.
Food service Channel: Maxwell House Coffee, Sanka, Kool-Aid, Brim, Country Time Lemonade, Kool-Aid, Tang, Log Cabin Syrup, Burger King.
Retail/Consumer products: Clairol Frost and Tip, Lady Clairol, Herbal Essence, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Pepsi, On Tap Root Beer, Burger King, Kodak film and cameras, Hilton, MGM, American Airlines, Philips Lighting, Pedigree; Whiskas; Sheba and Cesar pet food, Pentel writing instruments, Hilton, Four Seasons, MGM and New York –New York resorts, eBility.com, Total Synch, Gamer Grub, Manuata Noni, Gourmet Foods, Unismart Capital and Crowdfunding Roadmap.